Hey #Roommates! If you’re just now tuning into the Game Vs. Meek Mill beef, you probably feel lost in the sauce. At this point clap backs are coming a dime a dozen and fans are wondering what’s next. We can’t tell y’all all that but what we can do is give y’all a play-by-play of whats happened so far and what’s going on!
Sit tight, and sip wisely!
– The Game performs at STORY nightclub in Miami, Fl. and calls Meek Mill OUT!
– The Game debuts “92 Bars” on The Breakfast Club further calling Meek out! This wasn’t a subtle diss at all, either! The game dedicated the whole last part of the track to his beef with Meek Mill.
TSR STAFF : Thembi M. @ThembiTV_ on Instagram & Twitter _____________________ #TMZ is reporting that #TheGame apparently called #MeekMill a snitch because Game believes that Meek told #SeanKingston's people that either Game or someone in his crew was involved in an incident where Sean Kingston was hit in the head with a bottle, all while losing a $300K chain the attacker snatched off his neck. _______________________ #TheGame said "f*ck #MeekMill" and called Meek out as a snitch during his performance at STORY Nightclub in Miami Thursday night. _____________________ In the track he talks about wanting to f*ck #NickiMinaj with his "pool stick" as he called it, and alleges to #BlacChyna giving him head, when he rapped "Blac Chyna head the bomb, Al-Qaeda" _____________________ He threw shots at Meek Mill, but he's however not calling it a diss track, as he rapped, "This ain't a diss, nigga, this is all lives matter except this nigga's." Oop.. Is this another 'L' for Meek? Click the link in our bio to listen to the full track!
– What’s the beef? It ended up coming out that Meek Mill allegedly snitched on The Game in a Sean Kingston situation (The Game clarifies his side later on!)
– Meek Claps back with a “f*ck you” pic of he and Nicki throwing up their middle fingers. He questions his motive: do you want to fight or is this a stunt to get your record sales up?!
– The Game uses a still-shot from his Pills and Potions cameo with Nicki Minaj to come at Meek’s “REAL N***A” status
– Meek shuts down Game’s clap back with a ‘nobody’s tryna hear that sh*t’ post, low key promoting the new iPhone7! Apparently he’s here for phone promo but not album sales! OOP!
– Nicki comments kissy face emoji’s on Meek’s “f*ck you post” and Meek follows up with a comment to Game warning him about using the word “rat” when he speaks about Meek.
– The Game comes back with an ancient picture of meek hugged up with his ex, shouting out all the boss b*tches wifin’ n****s.” Oh, and a lot of rat emojis!
– POOF! Meek made a disappearing act out of his Game clap backs!
– Rapper Trav offers his two cents! He wants to know how Game always busts in the kitchen but can’t take the heat?!
– Game earns some petty points, changing his profile picture to the previously posted picture of he and Nicki Minaj. He also makes a new bio: “petty AF”
– Meek posts his word of encouragement straight from the desk of Big Meech
– The Game releases a mock cover for “92 Bars” with a jumbo blow up rat. But wait; if you click the tag icon, you’ll see he tags Rick Ross. We’re guessing he never got that call like he requested on the track
– Meek has questions that need answered! He posts a paragraph, of course coming at Game every which way! Guess who he said he’s calling up if Game puts the paws on him?!
– Game pulls out a photoshopped picture of Meek and Magic Johnson’s son, EJ. He references Meek as #MasterSplinter, the rat from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
– Meek comes back with a “REAL LIFE” photo of Game in what seems to be a man thong.
– Game says Meek is gay, insinuating this because Meek is on a dirt bike with another man. It was a reach if you ask us.
– Meek apologizes to fans for his participation in Game’s drama. But continues to throw shade.
– The Game pulls Meek’s cards, putting Meek on blast for allegedly calling his phone four times. He continues to taunt Meek. Is it just us or does Game have a superb Hashtag game?!
– Drake joins the wave! He reposts Game’ album cover promoting the iTunes pre-sale. We see the shade, Drake, you ain’t slick!
– Sean Kingston makes his way to the mic sharing his side of the story. Oh, he slides in news of a new album!
– The game claps back at Sean Kingston and spills the tea on what REALLY happened that night. According to Game, Sean Kingston got robbed in the club for all his jewelry. He claims that Sean called him asking for help to get his property back. He says he told Sean that he would see what he could do but then within the next ten minutes, Sean called back claiming that Meek said Game had Sean set up and robbed. Sean sued the club and then that’s when he got Meek on the phone with the detectives. Soon there after, detectives allegedly showed up at Game’s home wanting answers.
– Sean Kingston addresses The Game directly via IG, addressing his side of the story! According to Sean, Game’s homeboys hit Sean in the head with a bottle and took his jewelry – that wasn’t it. He posted another video throwing hella shade!
– Sean posts part three of his rant! He showed off all his new jewelry and spilled some tea about Game allegedly trying to rob O.T. Genesis. OOP!
– But wait, there’s more. Sean throws shade in patois! That accent though!
– Beanie Sigel gets a post out before Game gets the chance to respond to Sean! Meek is in the video with Bean. The caption is “please don’t bring me out of retirement.” But wait, the song in the background though! Sit tight, they ended up dropping it!
– Lil Duval weighs in with a little jokey joke to lighten the situation we guess. Meek Mill’s name popped up in the likes. Are you agreeing with the joke, Meek?!
– So Stitches made a video addressing the Game prior to this. He had responded to the news that Game’s car was shot up following his performance and initial announcement about wanting to fight Meek. It is still unsaid whether that shooting was in correlation to Game’s comment about Meek.
– Shabazz The OG makes a series of videos defending Meek and throwing shade at Game. Game’s manager, Wack100 responds.
– Meek Mill responds to Wack 100. Meek is looking for some receipts if what Wack 100 and Game are saying is indeed the truth.
– BOOM! Meek finaly puts out a diss/response track to Game with assistance from beanie Sigel. OOOUUUU!!
– Nipsey Hussle weighs in on the timeline of events. As the #Roomies know, Nispey Hussle is a West Coast brother but he pushes for the beef to end, and the hip-hop community to stop fueling the fire. He suggests that the two handle their difference like men. We’re here for a peaceful conclusion as well, Nipsey!
– Game isn’t grilling the beef just yet, though! Game addresses the diss track. Y’all, this Beanie Shade was unreal!
– Game calls out Meek’s right hand man Omelly, who also assisted Meek on his diss track to Game. Y’all MUST see this video! You’ll definitely chuckle.
– Sean Kingtston comes with the receipts, honey! If you guys remember, we told you that Game’s side of the story was that Sean Kingston made the initial call to authorities giving up Meek’s name. According to Sean’s lawyer, that’s not the case! “At no time did my client bring up the Game during the investigation.”
-40Glocc enters into the ring to let fans he is not here for Game! He accuses Game of being in cahoots with the police! Uh-oh!
-Wendy Williams has Game as a guest on her show–if you didn’t already get the gist of how Game felt. If you know Wendy, you know she gets down to the nitty gritty! Side note, he spills that tea about which Kardashians he’s been bragging about sexing!
– Game shows his sense of humor on one of Meek’s sneak diss posts. A few laughing emojis got the job done.
– Game drops another diss track over the same Young M.A. “Ooouuu” beat called “pest control.” The track speaks for itself, check it out!
So as Game said in his interview with Wendy, he’s taking this beef day by day. He still seems pretty adamant about this fight. We’re hoping he jumps on Nipsey’s peace wave.
Make sure y’all check back for updates on more tea as it pours in!
TSR STAFF: Chantel P.! @_popchanny on IG!