Word on the street was actress Kat Graham was hospitalized last month after experiencing a bad weed brownie trip, well her reps are now saying otherwise.

TMZ had reported that the Vampire Diaries star was eating at Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa near Palm Springs when she ran out of the restaurant and began to vomit before passing out. Sources told them that Graham was “extremely paranoid, anxious and seeing thing” which led them to suspect that it could’ve been the effects of the cannabis brownie she allegedly ate earlier kicking in.

Paramedics were called and Graham was taken to the hospital:

 

Well, a rep is now saying the story is “100 percent not true,” Kat was apparently experiencing a violent reaction to food poisoning.  “Kat is not a drug user, and has never been a drug user,” the rep said according to E! Online.

 

0317-kat-graham-edibles-paramedics-high-tmz-7

Either way, we’re just glad she’s okay! Let’s chat below!
TSR STAFF: Debra Oh! @The_Ebony_Issue on IG

 

Source: http://www.eonline.com/news/837141/kat-graham-was-hospitalized-but-not-for-pot-brownie-reaction-rep-says

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/19/kat-graham-pot-brownie-freakout-palm-springs/

Join the conversation or start it! Comment below:

other roommates are saying...

Wait



Welcome to the new Shade Room. Sign Up for Our Newsletter and Never Miss the Tea