#Roommates, here’s everything we know about the gunman who shot up the outdoor country music festival in Las Vegas last night. According to CNN, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock was responsible for at least 56 deaths and 500+ injuries.
- He was a retired accountant.
- He executed the shooting from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, where he had been staying since last Thursday.
- He lived within driving distance of the Las Vegas strip in a upscale retirement community.
- His father was a well-known bank robber who made the FBI’s 10 most wanted list.
- He brother Eric Paddock said he enjoyed gambling and playing $100-a-hand poker. “He was a wealthy guy playing video poker… on cruises,” he said.
- He legally purchased multiple guns.
- According to local law enforcement, he didn’t have a record… no traffic stops or arrests.
- According to police, there’s currently no connection between the shooter and any foreign terror group.
- He smashed out the hotel windows prior to the shooting with a hammer-like device.
- He had a pilot’s license.
- A motive for the attack is yet to be determined.
TSR STAFF: Myeisha E.! @myeisha.essex on IG