We have heard some crazy stories before, but this one definitely takes the cake. A New Jersey  husband came home one day to find his wife dead in the garage. Even more heartbreaking is that he found out she had been having an affair and her lover was found dead next to her. 

Kahali Johnson told WABC that he came home from work one day and smelled a very strong odor coming from the garage. Once he opened the garage, Johnson said he found his wife, Tameka Hargrave, and their mechanic laid out near a car that was still running.


“As I tried to step to open the last garage door, I see the mechanic, he’s laid out,” Johnson said. “She’s just a few feet away, she’s laid out. And pretty much I had to call 911 because, at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone.”

Law enforcement rules that the two died of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning and told Johnson that his wife had apparently bartered sex for the work on her car. 

Johnson blames the deaths on the complex in which he lives and says that there should have been some sort of alarm system in place. “Basically she died because of carbon monoxide,” Johnson said. “They do not have adequate alarm systems, because if there had been an alarm in that garage, people would have been alerted to the fact that it was going on.”

Roommates, please keep this family in your prayers!

TSR STAFF: Talia O. @theclosetratchet on IG

Source: https://people.com/human-interest/kahali-johnson-wife-mechanic-dead-lover-poisoning/

What's Tea Roommates? Leave a comment!

other roommates are saying...