#TSRTakeAMoment—Back in September, the industry lost someone who was very near and dear to people’s hearts. #MacMiller, a rapper, and a beautiful soul as most of his peers have described him as.

News broke when #Mac’s assistant reportedly found him unresponsive and on the floor in a “praying position” in one of the bedrooms at his San Fernando Valley home. When police arrived, he was pronounced dead on the scene.


According to TMZ, an empty bottle of alcohol was found on the nightstand, a bottle of prescription pills were found in the bathroom, and a rolled up $20 bill “with white powdery residue” was found in his right pocket.

What’s crazy is that “the amount of each drug was not necessarily a lethal amount, but the combination is what killed him.”


This is why his passing was–read  more at theshaderoom.com

categorized as an “accidental overdose” by the L.A. County Coroner’s Office. Officially, he passed from a mix of fentanyl and cocaine.


We can only imagine the pain Mac’s friends and loved ones are going through, but we pray that these new reports will help them heal and give them peace of mind. Our sincerest condolences continue to pour out to the Miller family.

TSR STAFF: Thembi! @ThembiTV_


What's Tea Roommates? Leave a comment!

other roommates are saying...