Integrated Marketing Manager
Remote: California, New York, Georgia, Maryland or Illinois
The Integrated Marketing Manager manages all branded content, advertorial content and the application of monetized inventory across The Shade Room (TSR) ecosystem.
- Manage internal Request for Proposals (RFP) process from creative development and execution through to optimization. This includes gathering deliverables and keeping track of timelines.
- Create campaign wrap decks with posting insights.
- Develop internal processes that further streamline the growth and development of the ad sales marketing team.
- Innovate around new sellable social & digital products.
- Liaise with SnapChat, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok and our owned and operated to package all of the sellable products on each platform. Be the catalyst for social innovation by introducing new sellable products to the sales team.
- Create all sales assets for agency and client business.
- Work closely with the head of revenue to strategically package all of the different platform products together so that the sales process is both streamlined and has an optimal revenue flow without compromising the user experience for TSR.
- Work closely with editorial and video teams to understand and influence the content that is being produced so that the sales team has an increasingly sellable landscape.
- Create research material for the sales team that speaks to the differentiation of each platform and their coinciding audience.
- Build a creative service team that will be capable of fulfilling all of the advertiser partner support needs for TSR. This includes creation of final assets for all of the social platforms as well as our Owned and Operated.
- Create and execute consumer Marketing plans for TSR events, Content and the Trades.
- Full Proficiency and intimate understanding of social media and the ability to translate that language and usage fluidly between all platforms.
- Working Knowledge of the RFP Process and the fast-paced digital media landscape
- Natural ability to create market strategies with skills to carry the idea all the way through to an externally ready sales assets.
- Technical understanding of the digital assets and formats.
- Flexibility in managing multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously; ability to meet deadlines; experience managing both urgent, short-term projects, and complex, longer-term projects.
- Legal right to work in the US.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field. 5+ years of media sales support experience. At least three (3) years of PowerPoint, Sheets and In-Design experience. A minimum of 2+ years of experience managing digital productions.