Many of you know that #Tyga is the newest signee to G.O.O.D. Music with #KanyeWest, but as if the #LilWayne vs. Birdman saga couldn’t get any worse, sources are saying that the rapper is pissed with the Cash Money CEO! Apparently, he let Mr. Jenner out of his Young Money contract early without consulting Weezy!

What had happened was, Wayne owns 49% of Young Money while Cash Money holds the other 51%. Since Birdman’s got the majority stake, sources say that he didn’t feel the need to consult with “his son,” so he let Tyga go (and probably for a good price).


TMZ is told that even if Weezy had been involved in that deal, he wouldn’t have signed off on it anyway.

The part that sucks for Weezy is that all of this was legally done fairly, so Lil Wayne can’t really do anything about it. Besides, he’s got bigger things to worry about such as this $100 million lawsuit against Birdman looming over his head.


TSR STAFF: Talia O. @theclosetratchet on Instagram & @tallyohhh on Twitter!
Via: TMZ

What's Tea Roommates? Leave a comment!

other roommates are saying...