Earlier this week, Adrien Broner and Andrew Caldwell battled it out on social media about their personal Instagram messages. Things got to a point where Adrien issued a warning on his Instagram story to anyone that came at him about the matter.

Now he has been hit with a restraining order concerning his message.



According to TMZ, Andrew filed a request for a temporary restraining order against him on Thursday. The judge granted the order, and now Adrien must stay 500 feet from Andrew.

In the documents obtained by TMZ, Andrew took Adrien’s video as a personal threat and said in the documents, “[Broner] says on social media that he coming to St. Louis to kill me.”

The judge granted the temporary order and now they both have to stop posting bad things about each other on social media. A hearing is scheduled for April 1st where a judge will decide if the order needs to be extended.

Andrew also took to his social media to share a portion of the order and says that he is filing a lawsuit come Monday.

 

Check it out below:

Instagram

 

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/21/adrien-broner-andrew-caldwell-restraining-order/