It looks like Da Baby is off of the hook when it comes to a fight that took place last month at the Dallas/ Fort Worth International Airport. He and a friend were accused of attacking a food stand employee, but his lawyer came with receipts, and he is clear from the situation.

According to TMZ, Da Baby’s lawyer Michael Heiskell presented video evidence to the Tarrant County D.A. proving that Da Baby was not responsible for the assault and as a result prosecutors will not file charges against him.

As we previously reported, last week, after Da Baby was placed in police custody out in Miami, they realized he also had a warrant in Dallas for his alleged involvement in the incident.

Sources said to TMZ that the detective in the airport case signed off on the warrant because, at the time, authorities believed that he was physically involved in the actual assault.

The airport case officially dropped on Monday after authorities saw that Da Baby not involved.

Nonetheless, he is still facing a battery charge and robbery charge following last week’s arrest in Miami.

Following his release in Miami, he took to his Instagram and said, “Please stop talking to me about that weak a** 48 hours I spent in jail and that failed attempt to break my spirit and interrupt the path I’m taking to my God-given success.”

He also addressed the alleged assault victim from his Miami arrest and said, “Don’t allow yourself to be misled by janky promoters and lazy a** grown men itching for the opportunity to file a lawsuit that they won’t win.”

Check out everything he said below:

View this post on Instagram

#DaBaby speaks on his current arrest 👀

A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/08/dababy-no-charges-fight-airport-dfw-texas-warrant-dropped/