McDonald's Employee Claims He Was Fired After Posting Pictures Of Super Moldy Ice Cream Trays

McDonald’s Employee Claims He Was Fired After Posting Pictures Of Super Moldy Ice Cream Trays

A McDonald’s employee out of Louisiana is claiming that he was fired after he posted photos of an unsanitary ice cream machine. Two of the photos were of 18-year-old Nick holding two of the machine’s trays that were filled to the brim with mold.

Nick was instructed to refill the ice cream machine, but spilled some of the mixture while doing so, so he took the machine apart to clean it. He tells Buzzfeed that he was “completely shocked” by what he saw next. Even though Nick says that he figured the machines were cleaned regularly, he says then he nor any of his employees were told to clean it.


Upon sharing the pictures to social media, Nick had to clarify that the images were not of a grease trap.



Via Buzzfeed:

“After repeated attempts to reach the LaPlace McDonald’s, owner and operator John Valluzzo eventually sent BuzzFeed News a statement saying his restaurant “regularly conduct[s] in-person and online employee training sessions as well as internal inspections to ensure crew members are following safe food practices.”

“In addition, we have a long history of passing regular health department inspections,” Valluzzo said.

However, a spokesperson for McDonald’s HQ told BuzzFeed News they are “committed to running great restaurants” of “high-quality food, service, and a clean environment.”


Welp, whatever the case may be, I guess that’s why the ice cream machine never works!


TSR STAFF: Talia O. @theclosetratchet on IG, @tallyohhh on Twitter!


Become A Roommate!
Become A Roommate!
TSR Logo

The Latest Tea Sent Daily

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.