The Twitter world was shocked when Vevo (a HUGE video hosting service) tweeted this (above) during the MTV Video Music Awards. Most people thought that as a huge reputable company, they shouldn’t have tweeted something so shady. I guess Vevo didn’t care since the Kardashians don’t have any music videos out. What y’all think…is it just fun and games…or did they cross the line?
- Soulja Boy Spills The Tea About ‘The Life Of Draco 2,’ Working With Kanye & More! | TSR What’s Good
- Would Cleotrapa Date A Man With A 9-To-5? | TSR Live On Amp
- La La Is A Cool Mom, Just Ask Her Son Kiyan Anthony | Stepping Into The Shade Room #shorts
- Crystal Smith Gets $1.6 Million And More After She And Ne-Yo Finalize Their Divorce | TSR SoYouKnow
- Mother Is Still Fighting For Justice After The Drowning Of 4-Year-Old Son | TSR Investigates Updatez